Tuesday 28 January 2014

my new running partner

its going to take some time to get used to running with her.
she is nothing like my training partner from last year (who has unfortunately had to stop training because of injury )
she is very young,
and were learning to work together in our training sessions
to date ourlongest run has been 4 k's
which was today, ,and whilst we ran faster than i normally would we did a shorter distance.
her concentration span is a little short and i have to keep reminding her of where we are going and what we are doing.
she does'nt mind if I listen to music whilst we run, she doesnt say much.
and really its going to be probably another cuple of years before we can get to some good distance runing but this is true for me also.
so Im very excited about running with her and when my old training partner is recoverd and can come back to running, all 3 of us can hit the trails.

one of the best things about my new training partner is I always know when she's had a good run, she goes stright to sleep aftrwards.

dojo dog

No comments:

Post a Comment